Leadership Training University (LTU) brings together incoming chapter leaders and interested members from across the country. Session topics include:
- Learn your style and how it differs from your teammates
- Goal setting that works
- Conflict resolution and managing situations when conflict arises
- Engaging with community leaders to build meaningful relationships
- Advocating for a cause
- Developing a personal brand
Attendees will meet with National Officers and review plans of action.
Leadership Training University Dates:
- Philadelphia, PA (Jan 13-14, 2018)
- Chicago, IL (Jan 20-21, 2018)
- Denver, CO (Jan 27-28, 2018)
- Charlotte, NC (Feb 10-11, 2018)
All locations are open to all chapter leaders and interested members.
Download and share the LTU event flyer. Print and share to distribute to members at chapter meetings, socials and on social media.