The South Carolina Jaycees have worked hard to make this a great experience for you and we hope you will enjoy this event. Extra excursions are offered on Wednesday and Thursday Morning before the meeting.
1. US Jaycee National Putt Putt Championship. This will take place on Thursday, April 19, 2018 9:00 am-12:00 pm at The Shipwreck Island Adventure Golf, 3301 South Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach. The event will be shotgun start, with four (4) man team and this will be a 36-hole event. Scoring & awards will be discussed at the event. The cost will be $10/person for and drink refreshment after the event. You will be able to purchase your ticket Wednesday or Thursday morning. One member of the team needs to email MBSCJaycees@gmail.com the team to reserve a spot.
2. Seafood Calabash Buffett. Just voted the best seafood Buffet. Crabby Mikes is located at 290 U.S. 17 Business, Surfside, SC (3 miles from the hotel). It has a buffet of over 200 items with crab legs and prime rib. The cost for the buffet is $32.95. For more details please visit their website: www.crabbymikes.com This will happen Wednesday night and a time will be scheduled if interest permits. If interested, please email MBSCJaycees@gmail.com Subject: Calabash Buffett and we will organize a meeting time in the hotel lobby.
3. Golf. There are over 50 golf course within a 20 a mile radius of our hotel. If you want try and get in 18 holes of golf on Wednesday, please email MBSCJaycees@gmail.com - there will need to be at least four (4) going to the golf course. We will attempt to arrange transportation, pending availability.
4. Fishing at the Garden City Pier. Located six (6) miles south of the hotel. The pier is a great place to spend a relaxing day. Fishing pass for all day $10.00 dollars, rental of a fishing rod $9.00 and they have all the bait and supplies you will need along with refreshments at the bar and the snack shop. For more information about the pier visit www.pieratgardencity.com
5. Murrell Inlet Deep Sea Charter. All kind of off shore fish opportunities leave out seven (7) miles from our Hotel. Half and full day Charter are available. Book your trip and we will get you there and pick you up upon your return from your experience. Google “Murrell Inlet Fishing Charter” for more information. Once you book your excursion, please email MBSCJaycees@gmail.com your confirmation or for additional information about other alternatives, transportation arranged pending availability.
6. Wine Tasting. Duplin Winery, 4650 Highway 17S, North Myrtle Beach. Voted best wine tasting venue at the Beach. Great variety and a cool deck to spend the afternoon chilling. Visit www.duplinwiney.com for more details. If interested, please email MBSCJaycess@gmail.com
Other points of interest:
1. Palmetto Distillery. Located two (2) miles from the hotel – 4801 S. Kings Highway, Myrtle Beach, SC; free tours and tastings from South Carolina. This is the home of SC’s first legal moonshine.
2. Shopping at The Tanger Outlets. Located about fifteen (15) miles from the hotel, over 50 shops and restaurants. https://www.tangeroutlet.com/myrtlebeach17
3. Market Common. Over 50 shops and restaurants www.marketcommommb.com
4. Broadway at the Beach. Restaurants and shopping.
5. Grocery Store. Food Lion, 3890 South Kings Highway, Myrtle Beach
6. ABC Store in the same shopping center as the Food Lion.
If you’re in town on Wednesday and want to attend any of the above activities, please email MBSCJaycees@gmail.com confirming what you wish to attend. Any transportation arrangements on Wednesday needed, we will do everything possible for a small fee.
There is an airport shuttle available, you will need to contact the hotel directly to make arrangements 843-310-3421.