CÁNH BƯỚM YÊU THƯƠNG – BUTTERFLY WINGS OF LOVE
Bui Thi Nguyet
JCI Da Nang
Bui Thi Nguyet
From March 1 to December 31, 2020
Target avg age
Too many people are affected
Sustainable Development Goal
Good Health and Well-Being
Health and Wellness
Focus at focus area 1 of SDGs to invest in people. With a vision of providing quality, equitable, inclusive and inclusive social protection services to people living in Vietnam to ensure health, education, escape poverty and empower them to promote their full potential. full potential.
Quick and timely support for people in need, in need, ... in the Central region.
"Cánh Bướm Yêu Thương – Butterfly Wings Of Love" is a project initiated by a group of members of JCI Danang (A nonprofit organization) inspired by the "butterfly effect "(a butterfly flapping its wings in Brazil. can cause a storm on the other side of the hemisphere) with the expectation that a "flap of wings" of people will create a huge "storm of love" for the current difficult circumstances.
"Cánh Bướm Yêu Thương – Butterfly Wings Of Love" is designed to connect loving hearts together, so that we can partly help our situation in need.
"Cánh Bướm Yêu Thương – Butterfly Wings Of Love" is a project of JCI Da Nang, organized in the model of many campaigns. Each campaign will have a team implemented to aid people in need, in need, ... in the Central region. With resource support and advice from JCI Da Nang.
Project model of "Cánh Bướm Yêu Thương – Butterfly Wings Of Love" is a model to carry out relief campaigns in an emergency situation or share the spread of love in "peacetime".
How to do it: Follow the campaign, each campaign has its own mission from time to time.
So this project will statistically include your big campaign:
- Campaign 1: Support Covid-19 phase 1
- Campaign 2: Support Covid-19 phase 2 (outbreak 2)
- Campaign 3: Supporting her in flooded areas
The project has spread to all parts of the country, specifically: more than 1000 sponsors, businesses, and accompanying organizations. And the number of people influenced by the project is currently 20741 people.
Fanpage project: https://www.facebook.com/canhbuomyeuthuong
Specifically for each campaign as follows:
Campaign 1: Support Covid-19 phase 1
Total amount called: 19.260.000 VND
Reference link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qPXNIty-50ZqPU8ibqgomF-y75hsQKhjd7XEN6XPwKE/edit
The first project of the “Cánh Bướm Yêu Thương- Butterfly Wings Of Love” uses the power of community connection by like and sharing. Within a few short days the project has attracted 20 media companionship and a lot of people sharing. The project was very successful and achieved the set goals:
- On April 25, 2020, the team implementing the campaign “Cánh Bướm Yêu Thương- Butterfly Wings Of Love” held a gathering of gifts (gift of 200,000 including: rice, masks and other necessities) to 50 People with special difficulties in the area of Danang are at: 53-55 Hoang Van Thu, Phuoc Ninh Ward, Hai Chau, Da Nang. After distributing gifts, the campaign team directly visited families who could not directly receive gifts, such as families of uncles who are disabled, perennial catastrophic disease, elderly families. meritorious to the revolution, whose children were affected by Agent Orange, ...
- On May 2, 2020, the team implementing the Campaign “Cánh Bướm Yêu Thương- Butterfly Wings Of Love” had a meaningful trip, giving gifts to nearly 2,000 students in upland areas, Quang Nam province.
- Gifts included: masks, Lifebuoy Hand soap cake, candies, books and some other items were given to students in Bac Tra My district, Quang Nam province at 2 locations in Xo Ro village , Tra Bui commune and Cao Son village, Tra Son commune."
Campaign 2: Support Covid-19 phase 2 (outbreak 2)
Total amount called: 162,163,000 VND
Reference link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RQOiV05hmXADmxrHwMcHeXfJ27NkM-cvviYjOADtv_U/edit?usp=sharing
1. The relief wave associated with the National Recruitment Team: On August 2, 2020, at 509 Doan Khue and 01 Phu Thanh 7 Canh Buom of Love, cooperated with the National Recruitment Team to give gifts and scholarships. for outpatient difficult students, including: 100 jars of sweet and sour cow skin, 100kg of Chu Chin Mango, 74 scholarships worth 300,000VND and 6 scholarships worth 1,000,000VND for students with special circumstances.
2. The first relief phase: On August 3, 2020 at the Eastern DMC dormitory (14 Doan Uan) Canh Buoi Yeu Thuong presented 200 gifts (each worth VND75,000) including: 12 packages of instant noodles, 2 noodle packs, 6 eggs, other dry food, fruit.
3. The second round of relief: On 8/8/2020 at the Western DMC dormitory (08 Ha Van Tinh) Canh Buoi Yeu Thuong awarded 100 gifts (each worth VND71,000) including: 1 barrel of instant noodles and 6 eggs.
4. The 3rd batch of relief work: On August 12, 2020, 300 students stayed in the whole city of Danang. 300 gifts (each is worth 100,000 VND). Each serving includes: 5kg of rice, 0.25kg of dried fish, 6 eggs. 5 cloth masks, pumpkin, beetroot, 1 bottle of Saffon prepared water and 4 bottles of filtered water.
5. 4th round of relief: On August 17, 2020, 138 students living in difficulties living around the University of Technology and Information Communication - Han (including students in Quang Nam-Da Nang, because the school is located in the border area of Quang Nam-Da Nang).
Total quantity: 138 gifts (equivalent to 100,000 VND / gift) for 100 children. Each gift includes: 3 packs of instant noodles, 0.25 kg of dried fish, Egg pack of 6 fruits, 1 box of milk (the last few do not have), 2 bottles of mineral water, 5 masks, 1 hat against drops shoot (for you to wear when receiving gifts), Pumpkin, cereal, ...
- Link student list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1n-k5tLQYRM92bJxBK99m0Lj4F003zBGBdTDvs7z0vrQ/edit?usp=sharing
6. On 9/9/2020, The Butterfly of Love and JCI Da Nang visited and encouraged the leading anti-epidemic doctors and doctors of Da Nang City, including Da Nang City Hospital and Control Center, disease Da Nang City (CDC Da Nang).
Thereby, the project has sent gifts from the Fundraising Livestream Music Night "Send thousands of peace" organized by Amazing Coffee to the doctors and doctors in each place.
- Supporting medical, doctors, each hospital 20 million dong in cash.
- Donate 5 million to the community fund of each hospital.
- 6,000 medical masks.
- 500 anti-splash masks.
7. Afternoon 20/9/2020, with the facilitation of the Student Association of Da Nang city, JCI Da Nang cooperated to organize, so the scholarship ceremony was awarded to 30 students with difficult circumstances in the city. city. In order to support students in the 2020-2021 back-to-school season, 30 scholarships with a total value of 15,000,000 VND (each worth 500,000 VND) will be awarded to students with difficult circumstances with satisfactory academic results. Get better and participate well in Union - Student Union activities, movement activities at the school.
Campaign 3: Supporting her in flooded areas
The total amount raised as of 11/16/2020 is: 473.149.000 VND
Reference link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18CFGO2MTRmywU5rNtdqhAds6jq5GeN7EI1daiGmmJyQ/edit?usp=sharing
1.Early in the morning of October 20, the campaign "Relief of the Central" continued to transfer nearly 200 new life jackets along with many (used) life jackets supported by Da Nang fishermen's support and 50 life jackets due to their strength. The troops moved from Ninh Thuan to support the people of Le Thuy - Quang Binh.
2.On the morning of October 21, 2020, at 4:30 a.m., the JCI delegation officially departed and performed its sacred mission - "Relief of the Central region" phase 1.
At 10:00 am, the delegation showed up and gave the first gifts to the flooded people 550 gifts at the following regions:
-100 recipients in Trieu Trung commune (Trieu Phong)
-100 places at Trieu Tai (Trieu Phong)
-100 recipients in Lam Xuan village, Gio Mai commune (Gio Linh)
-250 interest rates at Le Thuy - Quang Binh
3. In addition, on October 20, 2020 and October 21, 2020, the Butterfly of Love directly went to a dangerous place to give:
- Awarded 74 life jackets to people in Phuc Lam Village, Vinh Son, Vinh Linh, Quang Tri
- Awarded 300 life jackets to people in Le Thuy District, Quang Binh Province
- Awarded 200 life jackets to people in Xa Van Hoa, Tuyen Hoa, Quang Binh
- Awarded 250 daily necessities + life jackets + medicine to people in 2 Lien Thuy Commune, and Xuan Thuy Commune - Le Thuy District - Quang Binh.
- Donating 200 servings of medicines (cold + stomach ache + skin oil + oil) to people in Kim Nai village, An Ninh commune, Quang Ninh district.
4. In the early morning of October 26, 2020, 500 life jackets in the 10,000 life vest campaign, carried out by JCI Central Saigon and JCI Da Nang, arrived in Danang. And this number of life jackets has been transferred to people in flood areas to promptly cope with the upcoming storm no.9:
👉 200 life jackets will be delivered to Hai Ba Commune - Hai Lang District - Quang Tri.
👉 100 life jackets will be delivered to 2 Hamlet A Lieng, Vuc Leng village across the river of Ta Rut A Bung commune - Dakrong district - Quang Tri.
👉 200 life jackets were transferred to Duy Xuyen and Dai Loc districts - Quang Nam province.
5. On the afternoon of October 27, 2020, 150 life vests in the 10,000 life vest campaign, carried out by JCI Da Nang and JCI Central Saigon, were sent by the Youth Volunteers Group to soldiers in the army and Tam Hai commune. - Nui Thanh district, Quang Nam (one of the places forecasted to be the center of the storm).
6. On October 29, 2020, 300 life vests in the campaign of 10,000 life jackets, carried out by JCI Central Saigon and JCI Da Nang, were hand-delivered to the people affected by the recent floods and storms:
👉 200 life jackets were transferred to Hai Ba Commune - Hai Lang District - Quang Tri.
👉 100 life jackets were transferred to 2 A Lieng Hamlet, Vuc Leng Village across the river of Ta Rut A Bung commune - Dakrong district - Quang Tri.
7. On the afternoon of October 31, 2020, in order to promptly help the students stabilize their learning after the last flood, the campaign WITH ME TO SCHOOL AFTER THE SUMMER, conducted by JCI Danang, awarded 4,480 notebooks and 1,344 pens to pupils of Lien Thuy Secondary School, Le Thuy District, Quang Binh Province.
8. On November 8, 2020, the co-implementation campaign with Volunteer Club I To went to Quang Binh and handed to 514 students in Le Thuy district necessary school supplies such as backpacks, books , pens, clothes, ...
9. On the morning of 11/11/2020, the Organizing Committee of the campaign "With Me To School After The Flood", accompanied by Tran Dai Nghia Primary School, carried out a relief trip to the commune school of Lang - Tay Giang. 261 gifts including warm clothes and gifts were given to the students here with the desire to partly accompany them through the days of continuous flooding and rain, a little sharing of warmth with them. cold winter.
ALL CONTRIBUTIONS PLEASE SEND:
- Account name: Vietnam Young Entrepreneurs Club in Vietnam
- Short name: JCI Vietnam
- Account number: 10099413
- At the bank: Kien Long Commercial Joint Stock Bank - Saigon branch
- Content: CuuTroMienTrung - Full name - Phone number
(Example: CuuTroMienTrung - Bui Thi Nguyet - 0969361319
1. Predict risks, link with previous clues to be proactive in all situations.
2. Fundraising opportunities anytime, anywhere.
3. If the basic supplies are provided for relief, it is important to do so in a timely manner, while people are still separated by floods, because at that time people cannot buy basic necessities. People isolated by epidemics cannot move out of quarantine areas.
4. If the emergency phase has passed, priority is given to supporting tools for reconstruction, cleaning up after floods, and safety protection.
5. The most important thing is to plan the relief so that it ensures the safety of the relief team. Best done with the support of the local government or local people.
Project Manager: (+84) 969361319