Online Wine Tasting with JCI Gaume and Vin en vie
June 5, 2021
Due to Covid19 pandemic and measure to fight the pandemic, the economy went down. JCI Gaume wanted to help and provide their expertise in digital tools to help to local wine shop. The target was to help our local wine seller in reinventing themselves thanks to digital tools.
Target avg age
Sustainable Development Goal
Decent Work and Economic Growth
Education and Economic Empowerment
Help economic growth and resilience of our wine seller who has chosen to really focus on wine that respects the environment, the product and grapes as well as the consumer. Thanks to that, others local shops benefited as well as people went to buy cheese, meat and tapas to accompany the wine. Also thanks to the online tasting it was an opportunity to gather your "bubble" of people to have a nice evening together while learning about wine.
The idea was to organize an online wine tasting with 6 different wines. The occasion for gathering your loved ones in a nice atmosphere. An opportunity to give some publicity to our wine seller who dedicates his work to wine makers that respect the environement, the grapes and their story as well as the consumer. There is a lot about respect. Keeping in mind that Covid pandemic hit the economy, we wanted to bring solutions and help a local shop to re-invent themselves thanks to digital tools.
We sold 32 wone boxes. The learnings were numerous:
- Our communication plan was well built and well executed.
- The wine maker improved his digital skills
- We got a lot of promotion about JCI and what we could mean for the society
- The indirect benefits to the other local shops was a positive surprise
- The videast has great experience
- The team and participants has a great experience
- Local TV came for an interview
- The next edition was planned (during the debrief of the 1st edition)
- Use shots of the first edition for the next one.