JCI Cambodia - Phnom Penh
From February 15 to March 20, 2022
Young citizens who are willing to explore new things, like adventuring and surrounded by natural.
Target avg age
Sustainable Development Goal
Good Health and Well-Being
Health and Wellness
- Reconnecting ourselves with nature through understanding the importance of the forest
- Practicing Yoga and Meditation for your Spiritual and Physical intelligence in the ancient
city of Kulen
- Killing your Anxiety, stress, and depression.
- Promoting awareness and the importance of walking in forests.
- Understanding more of the history of Kulen and the Great Khmer Empire.
Forest Walk is an initiative impactful project founded in 2020 by JCI Siem Reap. This project is
motivating and providing opportunity of JCI SR members and community work altogether to create
amazing event which impact for its benefits on nature awareness promoting, killing their stress for
happier and healthier. Moreover, it is a networking opportunity for participants to build
relationship among those are the business owner and entrepreneurs from Phnom Penh, Siem Reap.
Why people should join this project? Of course, the mental disease is increasing day by day during
the covid pandemic. Forest Walk is formed up to provides many uses full activities such Silent Walk,
Meditation, Yoga practice and understanding about advantages of tree to human being.
- The project was completed successfully with 33 participants from JCI Members and non
-members. Most participants are Business Owner, entrepreneurs, and some are students.
- Got more follower on page
- People get to know more about JCI
- We got 4 event sponsors, 1 Design partner, Photography partner, Tour Guide partner
- Complete all activities such Silent Walk, Meditation, Yoga, Culture and History awareness ,Tree and forest awareness
- We have formed up 1 OC team, has 9 members
Next Project chair should:
- Double check budget plan as many times as possible
- Get involve with project advisor
- Learn the mistake from previous project chair
- Calm down, consideration on other comments
- Always ask for support from Management Committee
- Next year should do only one time, but a huge event as an international event
- Participants at least 80 people included foreigners
Mout Sopheaktra (+855 92 7650 76)