JCI RISE on a Kite
From March 1 to April 22, 2023
50 benefactors and stakeholders
Target avg age
Sustainable Development Goal
Good Health and Well-Being
Health and Wellness
1. Empowering communities to raise awareness on mental health and teenage pregnancy encountered by our youth mainly brought about by the pandemic.
2. Develop skills of members in project management, communication and leadership skills.
3. Widen JCI Daraga's network in neighboring municipalities and cities in Albay.
4. Promote the JCI movement.
Aligned with 2023 JCI Philippines JCI RISE Theme to "Lead with Passion: Empowering Communities to RISE Stronger Together".
JCI Daraga in partnership with the local government unit of Camalig Albay initiated JCI RISE on a Kite, a mental health awareness seminar for the Sangguniang Kabataan. After the seminar, a kite flying activity was conducted as it is shown to be therapeutic and can stimulate areas of the brain, relieving stress, anxiety, and other negative emotions.
This was held at Quituinian Hills, Camalig Albay
1. Mental Health Awareness seminar actively participated by 42 Sangguniang Kabataan.
2. Project management skills, communication and leadership skills of JCI Daraga's members were improved.
3. Partnership with stakeholders in the municipality of Camalig, Albay.
4. JCI movement and brand awareness in the neighboring communities of Daraga Albay.
To conduct this activity in other communities