Learn & Share
From November 22, 2016 to December 15, 2017
Target avg age
Sustainable Development Goal
Decent Work and Economic Growth
Education and Economic Empowerment
1. To encourage young people and JCI members to share their skills and passion through workshops they have created
2. To develop creativity
3. To promote decent job creation, entrepreneurship and innovation thanks to self-confidence and passion-sharing
In some territories, young people have issues in finding their paths in a changing worldwide economy. Impacted locally, they are still passionned and skilled in various areas: art, sustainable developement, industry, digital, and so on...
To help them in sharing their passion and skills, JCI Grasse and Pays de Grasse has set the 'Learn & Share' Program.
The goal of the project is to help young people in creating their own workshop based on their expertise. Thus they transmit this knowledge to participants.
Therefore, this would help participants to create their own workshop and help the trainer to develop training skills and also open new opportunities of career...
We had 200 participants so far.
15 persons are presenting new workshops related to their expertise or expérience.
7 of them have integrated these workshops into their jobs and careers. Some of them have become entrepreneurs.
The program is well known and more people are asking when will be the next date for a new workshop. So they could create and propose to lead on a particular theme
1. Local Government Partnership: This will help to reinforce the communication and the impact of the projet on the territory
2. Don't limit workshop to economic themes: this could be food related, art, culture, fashion...
3. Create partnerships with local associations that help young people from poor areas. This will break the isolation and create links between all profils: young and old, poor and rich, employee and entrepreneur...