From July 19 to August 2, 2017
Local community of Tartus City
Target avg age
Sustainable Development Goal
Good Health and Well-Being
Health and Wellness
1. To promote JCI in the local community.
2. To highlight the importance of physical well-being.
3. To support sports and such events.
4. To establish partnerships.
5. To achieve social cohesion.
JCI League is a football league dedicated for the Tartusian community. This community was in a huge need for a project to enhance physical well-being. Ten local teams competed for two weeks with a semi-finals and finals. People from all around Tartus attended the games. After the finals, winners were rewarded and honored.
1. The locals and Partners got introduced to JCI.
2. People now are more encouraged to do sports.
3. people from different backgrounds managed to play together.
4. The team members developed their team-work skills.
5. The players improved their playing skills.
To note that this kind of events require a high rate of organizing skills.