From July 1 to November 27, 2016
to influence and inspire to young active citizen to know the important of environment and to protect the environment.
Target avg age
Sustainable Development Goal
Peace, Prosperity and Sustainability
• To support the government policy on planting-trees-campaign to protecting the environment
• To influence and create awareness how important of our environment to people by planting the trees
• To engage urban and rural community for our green environment through Let’s Plant Project
• To promote sustainable development activity partnering local and international in order to support our program
• To build team spirit and youth networks for a better community from their individual contribution to the society
• To inspire the private sectors to contributed their support to the let’s plant program.
“Let’s Plant” is an annual project hosted by JCI - Chaktomuk. The project is designed to influence and build awareness perspective, recover damaged by ecological as well as human causes. In addition, the project vision is to emboss obligation and social responsibility to all citizens on our green environment, as well as to become a recognized reputable CSR platform. Thus, stakeholder can involve in community helping through this project.
the result that got is we inspire the monks that live there to protect the trees and continue to plant more trees after the end of the event. they plant approximately 100-200 trees, after sometimes they gave 4000 tress to local people and mostly to the monk in nearby community. for local people they said after a year of planting the trees that we gave them, the result is the get many jack-fruit. after got the result they can sell it for money to support their families and support their children study fee too.
-To seek for bigger support from Ministry of Environment.
-To collaborate with more in both private and public sectors.
-To conduct a training for young active citizen to building up a good team work.