KICK-OFF TO FUTURE 2017 (Official - Hochiminh & Hanoi - Vietnam)
Lan-Anh (Alley) Ho
JCI Central Saigon
Lan-Anh (Alley) Ho
From June 25, 2017 to October 31, 2018
University & College senior students
Target avg age
Lack of Skill-set & Mindset education in Universities & Colleges
Sustainable Development Goal
Decent Work and Economic Growth
Education and Economic Empowerment
- Send the message: "Vietnamese students not only need academic knowledge but also have to get modern skillset and positive mindset to gain a better job and a better life"
- Create an environment in which students have to push themselves into a super intensive environment, which helps to explore their ability and team collaboration.
- Encourage the youth in Vietnam to self-manage with a clear picture of life plan and their dream work.
- Create a helpful new recruitment platform in Vietnam.
- Branding for JCI & recruit new members.
200.000 fresh graduates from Universities and Colleges in Vietnam are unemployed every year. This problem caused a big waste in the whole human resources industry since the big companies keep acquiring the others' staffs with higher and higher salary, while parents have been spending a lot for their kids to study after high-school.
KOTF is called the very first recruitment bootcamp in Vietnam, in which senior university students will have opportunity to learn & develop softskills (trained by our JCI famous entrepreneurs & trainer) along with doing social projects based on 17 SGDs. The best candidates will be recruited by our member companies/ partners/ sponsors via internships. Our recruitment process will be held by the Nobel prize-based TEAMSHOW - a platform that could give all factors (sponsors, trainers, organizers...) the right to involve in any stage of the game and force our candidates to use their full ability of leadership & change-management. The KOTF project aims on #8 and #11 in the UN's 17 SDGs.
1. 400 students trained directly in the bootcamp. They now know how to self-manage and work as a team. They also know about giving values to others (Please take a look at https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0BxGsf1TourgcUUx4VUdjbnQyT0U to read their sharing after attending KOTF2017)
2. 40 video clips on social media about community problems made by the candidates
3. 248 internships given
4. 800k reactions on Facebook fanpage facebook.com/jci.kotf
5. 111k views on website jci-kotf.com
6. A new project "NEXT" is conducted by KOTF candidates to continue giving values and training sessions for all university students in HCMC, held weekly since October 15
7. Recruited 10 more members for JCI Central Saigon.
8. Impacted 4213 students who registered, took online tests & participated in the talkshows for 4 months.
9. Media: 32 online press articles, 2 printed magazine articles, 3 report videos on TV & 52.000.000 searchs on Google for “Kick off to future bootcamp” and related info.
People impacted (direct & indirect): 29.274
For observation please access:
- Project report: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PPaPj5mm978UJLv4MBXm2VUT_Ais2ks-/view
- Media report: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxGsf1TourgcS1FwZk1VMjY2bnM/view
- Photos: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/4/folders/0BxGsf1TourgcVFgwRjR1NWp3M1U
- Video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxGsf1TourgcZlZmSmZQaVZiZ2c/view
- Feedback of candidates: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0BxGsf1TourgcVFlMVU9vXzJsdnM
In the year of 2018 we are upgrading KOTF onto a nationwide reality show and conducting the camps in 3 areas of Vietnam. We really need the supports of Finance & Job opportunites from JCI Friends around the world.