From February 19 to March 31, 2019
Target avg age
Sustainable Development Goal
Good Health and Well-Being
Health and Wellness
1. provide Bilal Hope.
2. Reintegrate him to the community.
3. Give hope to the hopeless.
4. Empower the grandmother for sustainibility
Hope4Bilal project.. This project emanated due to the deteriorating health of a young boy in the community, who have a slowed brain growth due to hay-fever at 2. The is 16years now, and JCI Aso has taken it upon herself to treat the boy, show him love, care and support, and give him hope to living a better life.
• Reduced inequality in the community.
• Abolished discrimination amongst community people.
• Improved well-being for the beneficiary (Bilal).
• Generated interest in community service to other members of the society.
• Reduced poverty in the family.
• Achieved SDGs 1,3,10&17.
1. Local organizations should look out for individuals who they can help to uplift their spirit.
2. There should be follow up on projects carried out for sustainability.
3. Community engagement and involvement make projects more sustainable