Project - Shabolombi
M. Shafaq Hussain
JCI Dhaka North
M. Shafaq Hussain
translation missing: fr.time_will_tell.date_range.different_months_same_year
Visually Disabled People
Target avg age
• Eating or sleeping too much or too little • Pulling away from people and usual activities • Having low or no energy • Feeling numb or like nothing matters • Having unexplained aches and pains • Feeling helpless or hopeless • Smoking, drinking, or using drugs more than usual • Feeling unusually confused, forgetful, on edge, angry, upset, worried, or scared • Yelling or fighting with family and friends • Experiencing severe mood swings that cause problems in relationships • Having persistent thoughts and memories you can’t get out of your head • Hearing voices or believing things that are not true • Thinking of harming yourself or others • Inability to perform daily tasks like taking care of your kids or getting to work or school
Objectif de développement durable
Accès à des emplois décents
translation missing: fr.activerecord.attributes.project/development_stages.education_economic_empowerment
1. To give an opportunity platform for self dependency by skill development training
2. To establishing income source by providing business matterials & supporting for business promotions in needs (e.g arranging fairs, exhibitions)
1. 50 visual disabled people got training, worshop for self & skill development
2. Selected 10 visually disabled got support for establishing their own business
10 visually disabled established busibess.
They are contributing their income totheir family for better living.
We should give them opportunity to comeup with their potentiality. They can contribute to the society for development in economy sector.