JCI Iskandar EM Mudball Workshop
Qi Chong Lim
août 24, 2017
Target avg age
Objectif de développement durable
Accès à l’eau salubre et à l’assainissement
Education and Economic Empowerment
1) To implement the project according to the needs analysis through Active Citizen Frameworkshop conducted with all sectors from the society before.
2) To educate primary students the importance of protecting our rivers and clean water resources.
3) To create awareness of protect our rivers among parents, schools, local business, NGOs, and communities.
4) To let primary students take responsibilities on protect the river by making EM Mudball.
5) To advance UNSDG No. 6 Clean Water and Sanitation
1) More than 120 primary students had learnt the importance of protect our rivers by using EM Mudball.
2) More than 500 EM mudballs were made.
3) The event was allied with local government, local business, primary school, and other NGOs.
4) Promoted UNSDG No.6 and created awareness on preserve clean water resources.
5) Successfully attracted more primary schools keen to conduct the EM Mudball workshop with JCI Iskandar.
1) Conduct the workshop on weekend or Sunday may allow more JCI members be able to attend.
2) Arrange and confirm the date and venue for EM mudball tossing session before the workshop was conducted.