If you need to contact National by phone please call 636-778-3010.
If you would like information regarding the Jaycees, please contact National Headquarters:
Contact Joel at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance with any of the following:
- Membership database, including navigation questions and issues related to one’s membership training history, length of service, listings of positions held, and dates of birth.
- Membership dues payments.
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
- Issues and actions pertaining to the Board of Directors, Executive Committee, and general governance of the association.
- Specific legal issues impacting a chapter, including proper and improper use of federal registered trademarks.
- All issues associated with the loss of a chapter’s tax exempt status.
- Chapter web sites using the JCI web template.
- National awards and submitting awards using the awards portal.
- Anything related to JCI, including twinning, the JCI web site, compliance with the JCI constitution, and all JCI meetings including World Congress and Conference of the Americas.
- Issues with receiving credit for JCI training classes and issues setting up a training class.
- Questions about national officer travel to visit a state or chapter.
Contact Katie at email@example.com
if you need assistance with any of the following:
- Official brand compliant chapter logos and customized letterhead and business cards.
- Questions about an existing reservation to a national meeting.
- Verification of a chapter’s status under the association’s 501c4 tax exempt umbrella and Letters of Determination.
- Senator and Ambassador submissions.
- Customized brochures, flyers, and other promotional materials for any chapter use.
Contact National President Heather Vardell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like information regarding your state's National Officer please refer to the National Vice President list.
NVP Tricia Buehne (Illinois)
Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Indiana, Kentucky, Minnesota, South Carolina, Texas
NVP Joanna Colletti (Illinois)
California, Massachusetts, Michigan, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah
NVP CJ Derlein-Hoffman (Iowa)
Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Louisiana, Missouri, Montana, Oklahoma, Virginia, Washington
NVP Neil Fitzgerald (California)
Delaware, Kansas, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Wisconsin
NVP Jay Raymundo (Hawaii)
Arizona, Georgia, Illinois, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, Wyoming
Ria Serrano (New York)
Connecticut, Hawaii, Iowa, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Vermont, West Virginia