Unleashing the Potential
From February 2 to June 20, 2017
250 children & 8 Teachers
Target avg age
Sustainable Development Goal
Education and Economic Empowerment
The project focuses on developing the mental health of the children who are mostly autistics and living under poverty line. The Dhup foundation school is the partner of the project with JCI Dhaka Achievers and has around 250 underprivileged children.
The project has the following steps which are completed:
1. Train the Teachers on how to motivate and engage the autistic kids for study and growth through creative writing, art competition and cultural classes and innovative teaching style
2. Instilling the digital innovative study methodology & child health therapy
3. Tree plantation program by children to connect them with nature
4. Distribution of toys, stationaries, computer and books for library
5. Distribution of Lights, Fans & Chairs
Super Star Group
The sustainability of the project has been ensured through continuous follow up, through cooperation between Dhup Foundation school with JCI Dhaka Achievers. Moreover, review evaluation tool (survey, assessing the results of children’ exams, attendance record, individual performance in classes, discipline record etc.) for monitoring project’s effectiveness is existent. This will ensure continuous improvement tracking and provide direction for any changes requires.